Helsinki West Harbor Terminal 1
Every day 16.00-18.30
HOW TO GET THERE
From/to the airport
Otto / ATM (1. floor)
Restaurant (2 floor)
Mon-Sat 06.00-10.30 and 13.00-19.00, Sun 07.00-11.00 and 13.00-19.00
WLAN available in the restaurant
Cafeteria (2. krs)
Mon-Sat 06.00-19.00, Sun 07.00-19.00
tel +358 50 568 1755
small 2 €/24h and big 4 €/24h
Big locker: widht 45cm, height 60cm and depth 90cm.
Small locker: widht 24cm, height 41cm and depth 77cm.
Viafi Baggage Van Services
tel. 0400 456 996
according to an agreement
HSL/Helsinki RegionTransport ticket machine (pink)
At HSL’s blue ticket machines, you can buy 1-7 day tickets and single tickets (paper tickets) as well as load your Travel Card. The pink ticket machines sell a narrower range of tickets.
Lost & Found:
tel. 0600 41006 (1,97 €/min + pvm)
Mon-Fri 09.00-18.00, Sat10.00-14.00
Short term parking (max. 2 h) 2,00 €/h
Long term parking (no time limit)
NB! Limited amount of space
- Minimun fee 0,20 €/6 min
- First 6 hours 2,00 €/h
- Next 8 hours 1,00 €/h
- Following next hours 0,60 €/h
- Parking ticket pay machines take cash: 0,20 €, 0,50 €, 1 €, 2 €, 5 €, 10 € and 20 €, chip cards or credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express (not Visa Electron) Maximum amount 100 € when paying with debit/credit cards
- Note that machines do not give change
- You can also pay by smartphone with Easypark app.
- Parking can also be paid with Comet device. The price is determined in accordance with the first hourly rate of City of Helsinki for each charging zone and is therefore more expensive than other payment methods.