Helsinki West Harbor Terminal 2
Floor map → (pdf)
West Terminal 2 is open:
Exceptions in check-in opening hours during Star dry-docking 8.-21.1.2019:
Open daily 8.30-22.30
Additional exceptions: 4.2.-24.3.2019:
Check-in for passengers without a vehicle ends 30 min and for passengers with a vehicle 1 h before the departure time.
Access to the ship in Helsinki begins 40 minutes before departure and ends 20 min before the marked departure time.
Mon, Wed-Sun 06.15–22.30
Access to the ship
HOW TO GET THERE
From/to the airport
Tram number 7 runs through Kamppi and along Tyynenmerenkatu to the West Terminal. There is a tram stop righ next to the terminal.
Tram number 6T runs the line Arabia - Rautatieasema - Hietalahti - West Terminal.
Stops for both tram lines are located in separate places next to the West Terminal 2. Tram number 7 stops at stop nr 1 and tram number 6T at stop nr 2.
Own vehicle: Check the map →
Public transport tickets can be bought with cash from the ticket machines located next to the main entrance to the terminal.
Short term parking (up to 2 hours) 2 €/hour
Long term parking (unlimited parking time)
Parking spaces are limited.
- Minimum fee 0,20 €/6 min
- First 6 hours 2,00 €/h
- Next 8 hours 1,00 €/h
- From then on following hours 0,60 €/h
- Parking meters operate with the following currency units: 0,20 €, 0,50 €, 1 €, 2 €, 5 €, 10 € and 20 €, debit- and credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express (except Visa Electron)
- Parking machines do not return money!
- At Easy park parking lot it is possible to pay by mobile phone.
ATM is located on the 1st floor.
Bar and Bistro are located on the 2nd floor and are open from 06.00–22.30. There is Wireless Internet connection at the Bar.
Kiosk is located on the 1st floor and is open from 06.15–22.00.
Cafe Kuppi on the 1st floor is open daily 06.00-22.00.
Closest luggage lockers can be found in T1 terminal (other building approx 400m distance). There are no lockers in T2.
HSL ticket machines:
Two ticket machines in front of the entrance (on the right hand side when exiting)
- single tickets only
- payment with debit/credit cards only
One ticket machine beside the terminal's tram stop
- single tickets and 1-7 day tickets
- possible to load travel cards
- payment with cash and debit/credit cards