Name contest for the new LNG shuttle vessel
AS Tallink Grupp is announcing the name contest for the new LNG fast ferry NB1391. You are welcome to share your ideas before 15th of December 2015. The name for the new generation shuttle vessel for the Tallinn-Helsinki route will be announced in the beginning of 2016. The winner of the contest will receive tickets for the very first official trip of the ship.
The new ferry will be about 212 metres in length with a gross tonnage of 49 000. The ship will operate on the route between Helsinki and Tallinn and she is planned to carry 2800 passengers. The ship will cost around 230 million Euros and will be built at Turku shipyard for delivery in the beginning of 2017. The ship uses LNG as fuel and she complies with the new and stricter emission regulations for the ECA areas including the Baltic Sea.
|- AS Tallink Grupp welcomes all its current and future passengers or other enthusiasts who have great ideas about the name of our new ship to participate in this name contest. You must be at least 18 years old to enter the contest.
-To participate in the contest, the ideas for the name of the new ship must be submitted at www.tallinksilja.com/newship together with the participant’s name and contact details. By participating in the contest, you agree to be bound these terms and conditions.
- The last date for submitting your idea is December 15, 2015 (included).
- The winning name will be selected by the jury with members of the Management Board of AS Tallink Grupp and executives of the Company. All decisions of the jury shall be final and non-appealable.
- The winning name will be announced during January 2016 at the latest.
- AS Tallink Grupp will contact the winner of the competition via the e-mail address given by the participant when submitting the name idea. The name of the winner (first name and the initial of last name) will be also published on www.tallinksilja.com/newship
- The prize includes deck tickets for two passengers on the first official trip of the new ship either on the route Tallinn-Helsinki-Tallinn or Helsinki-Tallinn-Helsinki as selected by the winner. The date of the official trip will be announced in good time before the trip date and informed to the winner to the contact details provided by the winner. AS Tallink Grupp Travel Terms and Conditions are applied to the tickets.
- Additional transport to and from the terminals of Helsinki or Tallinn, accommodation or other additional services are not included in the prize.
-The prize will be given to the person, who has submitted the winning name. There are no prizes for other contestants.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- By entering the contest, you specifically agree that all entries become our property, whether you were eligible to enter the contest or not. In submitting the name suggestion, you agree to transfer all rights thereto to AS Tallink Grupp, including e.g. right to publish the name, use it as a ship’s name,, in marketing and other materials, right to modify the name, right to register or otherwise seek protection for the name, and right to retransfer such rights. Further, by entering, you agree that our use of the name in any way will not constitute infringement of any of your copyrights or any other rights whatsoever, nor will it entitle you to any compensation (except the prize, in case of the winner of the contest). If requested, you agree to sign within 7 days following notification any documents necessary to transfer the rights in your name suggestion to AS Tallink Grupp.
- Each entry must be made by individual entrants. In case the same winning name has been submitted by more than one participant, the winner will be the one, who was the first to submit the name in the competition. The program records the times of submitting the name ideas.
- The personal data of the participators of the contest will be used solely for the communications regarding the competition.
- Estonian law governs the contest and all disputes relating thereto. All disputes to this contest resolved amicably will be resolved in the Harju County Court in Tallin, Estonia
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, AS Tallink Grupp will assume no responsibility or liability for any damaged, corrupted, lost or late entry submissions, technical malfunctions or errors, or for any delays or failure to deliver or receive the prize insofar as this is due to the winner or any third party not belonging to AS Tallink Grupp.
- AS Tallink Grupp reserves the right at its discretion to cancel or modify the contest and/or these terms and conditions.
- Any questions and complaints regarding the competition are to be submitted in written by e-mail to email@example.com.