Protection and processing of personal data in AS Tallink Grupp
Customer satisfaction is the highest priority for AS Tallink Grupp and its subsidiaries (‘Tallink’). For better customer service and the correct performance of all contractual relationships, Tallink retains customer information subject to the following principles. The availability of correct data for Tallink ensures accurate and swift customer service.
- Tallink keeps all personal data revealed to it strictly confidential and protects customers’ personal data from illegitimately falling into the hands of third parties by applying effective IT security measures.
- Tallink keeps the personal data trusted to it safe from any illegitimate use. In processing personal data, Tallink observes the law and collects data to the extent that this is necessary for performing its contracts and for better customer service.
- Tallink does not disclose personal data to third parties unless such disclosure arises from law or has been permitted by the person to whom the data pertains.
- Tallink may forward personal data to authorised Tallink processors in order to efficiently use the collected personal data for the highest standard of customer service. Tallink is responsible for the activity of its authorised processors and the latter are fully subject to the Tallink principles for processing personal data. The controller is AS Tallink Grupp (address Sadama 5/7, Tallinn, Estonia, telephone +372 640 9810, e-mail email@example.com).
- Tallink may send advertisements to its customers regarding its own services or those of its subsidiaries, or customer satisfaction questionnaires for the purpose of improving service quality, or the offers of other business partners. Customers may refuse to receive such advertisements, questionnaires and offers at any time by informing Tallink.
- Customers may withdraw their consent at any time, and demand the deletion of their data from the Tallink customer database by calling +372 640 9080 or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employees of Tallink are aware of the principles of the protection of personal data and their obligation in regard to such data as confidential, and they are responsible for any breach of these duties.
- Tallink maintains personal data in its databases and a person may access his or her personal data and information on the activities performed by him or her at any time. A person may also, at any time, demand the correction of his or her personal data if such data has changed or is inaccurate for any other reason.
- The personal data processed by Tallink include the first name and surname, date of birth, nationality, sex, telephone number and e-mail address of customers, their use of services and purchases made at points of sale.